Holy grail product: The cream of my dreams


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , ,

2 comments

About a year and a half ago I started noticing small red patches of skin around the tops of my thighs and on my palms. It didn't cause me too much concern until it started to itch. When I say itch, I mean willing to undergo non anaesthetised amputation to resolve it. The rash then spread all over my boost and anyone who saw me at that time would have wondered why I was both dressed from head to toe in opaque material in the middle of summer, while writhing like i'd been chucked in a vat of itching powder (form an orderly queue boys!).

I eventually relented and visited a Dr. I was prescribed (the incorrect dosage) of steroids on three occasions. Which made the rash worse. Then some horrid thick lanolin based cream...which made by skin feel and look like a 3rd degree burn. I told the Doctor to get copy if Medicine for Dummies and never want back. Instead I took a galloping foray into home remedies. Which went as follows:

1. Anti fungal cream - NO.

2. Oats in a sock under the bath tap - NO. Although a fun bath toy. Squishy. Ahem.

4. Sudocreme - NO. (I can't tell you how heartbroken that makes me...)

5. Baby oil - NO. Although I was very shiney, smelled lovely and could have more than adequately filled the role of 'super slippery assasin'

6. ANY cream / spray / tablet / Wiccan enchantment I could lay my hands on ( apart from the Wiccan thing...)

THEN. Then my beautiful readers, I happened upon a cream which cured my now 8 month long incurable ailment in 24 HOURS.

This wonder cream is in fact fron Lush and known as Dream Cream. Its only £10.75 a tub, and I only needed one application. I still have the original tub, and it's half full.

I literally cannot sing this creams praises enough. I also use it as a facial moisturiser if I ever have a breakout or if my skin is just a little dry and needs some TLC.

It's a thick cream, which comes in a 240g pot. It smells very herbal but the smell doesn't linger on your skin. It's also a very rich cream, so you only need a small amount of product which absorbs quickly into the skin.

I've tried to think of some negatives, but I'm clutching at straws....erm, it could be a slightly nicer colour?

Dream Cream is available from Lush stores nationwide, or via their website here: https://www.lush.co.uk/product/136/Dream-Cream-Hand-and-Body-Lotion

Do you have any wonder products? Did Dream Cream work for you?




2 comments

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply