The rush: whats got me swooning this week


posted by Unknown on , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments

Now that the sales are over, I've had an influx of new season previews from various fashion brands. So exciting! I think i've spent my next 3 wage cheques already. Although I need to save some because I'm off to see my lovely sister in a couple of weeks. Hello Dubai mall! Hello 3 separate Forever 21 stores - including one just for accessories! So here's my pick of the bunch this week:



This gorgeous top has just arrived at River Island for £16.00. I am obsessed with bow ties at the moment. I think its such a cute look, and I don't have to add jewellery...its already accessorised! This t-shirt will look great tucked into a skirt, or with denim shorts and braces. I'd also consider toughening it up by adding some studs to the bow, or maybe a few seed pearl beads. 

It also reminds me of Screech from Saved by the Bell! 


I cannot praise Astraea jewellery enough. I struggled to pick which one was my favourite to show here. Their designs are absolutely exquisite and I am dying to get my hands on a piece from their collection. The feather ring in this picture would be a total statement accessory and certainly turn a few heads. Its available in white, purple or black feathers for only £15.00!! There are so many more designs which are just as beautiful and unique. All the jewellery is handmade and silver plated. Some of the designs also  feature brazilian amethyst. You can buy this beautiful jewellery here: 

http://www.facebook.com/astraeajewellery


Another statement piece, this time from Forever 21. I'm really into spiked jewellery at the moment, and wear my spike ear cuff from Topshop at every opportunity. I love the blue and red in this necklace, which gives it a bit of a Navajo feel. It would look amazing with a simple black outfit, and I'm hoping to pick it up on my trip to Dubai. Particularly as its only £10.65! You can buy this necklace at Forever 21.com or via their stores throughout the UK.


I absolutely LOVE Motel Rocks. They are my go to brand for evening dresses. I wore a Motel dress for my work's Christmas party and for new years! I'm lucky enough to have two Motel outlets in my local town centre, so I have plenty of choice. The dress above is one of a number of dresses I've got my beady eye on, and it's the Motel Gabrielle Sweetheart Mesh dress, which retails at £38.00. Motel Rocks dresses are available via the Motel website at Motelrocks.com or via Topshop stores with a Motel concession.

If you live in Swindon then you can also purchase Motel Rocks dresses at Revolva, located in the Brunel Arcade in the town centre, and enjoy a further ten percent discount by signing up to their loyalty card (which is free!). They also stock Sugarhill Boutique and some gorgeous remade vintage dresses, shirts and Levi denim shorts.

What have you been lusting after this week? Have you discovered any new brands for 2012? I'd love to hear about them!



2 comments

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply